McDonald's
3.1 of 5 3,028 reviews
www.mcdonalds.com Oak Brook, IL 5000+ Employees

Very nice for an easy job that is temporary and/or PT.

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee)
Carbondale, IL

ProsPolicies. Straightforward with expectaions. Streamlined/fool-proof. Upbeat. Free food and very good for students. Short shifts are easy to get. raises (small, but does help morale).

ConsEmbarrassing uniforms/ goofy hats. Some people might not like dealing with the public and/or children. Can get very noisy. There are rush times that may get stressful for some folks.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe respectful. Praise people every chance you get. Be flexible with schedules. Great job of managing breaks and lunch breaks.

Tired of my McJob.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Murfreesboro, TN

I worked at McDonald's

Pros: They were very flexible with my schedule. As I am a college student,… Cons: For a long time we were understaffed which meant we never had enough people to do things the way they should have been done. Because… Advice to Senior Management: Dissuade new management from still participating with the "cliques" that they… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

McDonald's Corp. Cary, NC

Drive-thru Cashier (Current Employee)
    Cary, NC

I have been working at McDonald's

Pros: It's a good, quick, temporary job for a first timer. Cons: Everything about working there was horrible. The lack of english speaking co-workers,… Advice to Senior Management: learn english, care more about your employee's, learn how to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on McDonald's.

Worked for McDonald's? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at McDonald's reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for McDonald's CEO Don Thompson. All reviews posted anonymously by McDonald's employees.