McDonald's

www.mcdonalds.com

Very nice for an easy job that is temporary and/or PT.

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) Carbondale, IL

ProsPolicies. Straightforward with expectaions. Streamlined/fool-proof. Upbeat. Free food and very good for students. Short shifts are easy to get. raises (small, but does help morale).

ConsEmbarrassing uniforms/ goofy hats. Some people might not like dealing with the public and/or children. Can get very noisy. There are rush times that may get stressful for some folks.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe respectful. Praise people every chance you get. Be flexible with schedules. Great job of managing breaks and lunch breaks.

My Managers were always there to tell you if you did something wrong but never there to tell you you were great

Crew Member (Former Employee) Kingsport, TN

I worked at McDonald's

Pros: The costumers were great to me i think only had… Cons: managers that were rude when they did not have to be one of mine said your job is to stand there… Advice to Senior Management: Treat people with respect. Dont treat them like crap, they… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Not too bad

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Wichita, KS

I have been working at McDonald's

Pros: Easy work, some opportunity for advancement, not bad pay for… Cons: Most of the customers treat you like trash, and some of the management will do the… Advice to Senior Management: Try to actually compensate employees fairly and not try and screw us… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on McDonald's.

Worked for McDonald's? Contribute to the Community!