McDonald's
3.1 of 5 3,025 reviews
www.mcdonalds.com Oak Brook, IL 5000+ Employees

Mcdonalds Manager 2nd Assistant

Second Assistant Manager (Current Employee)

ProsFast paced position always on the go. There are many opportunities to move up the job ladder at mcdonalds. despite the images it is not a easy position to have .

ConsThe stress on upper management is demanding. Customers can be rude at times, but they may reflect on how well your running the store. lower paying job you have more people calling in sick to work and being short handed can be very overwhelming.

Advice to Senior ManagementAct excited as soon as you walk in it will rub off and your employees. You must lead by example and be consistent everyday or your crew will not respect you as their leader.

McDonalds Emplyee

CrewMemeber (Current Employee)

I have been working at McDonald's

Pros: The amazing work it does for the community. and it is a starter… Cons: The schedules and beign on your feet all the time. Advice to Senior Management: Try and be more understaning. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

It was very good.

Frycook (Former Employee)

I worked at McDonald's

Pros: It was an environment that allowed me to make a lot… Cons: The downside of mcdonalds is that you work extremely long hours… Advice to Senior Management: I think management should pay more respect to their employees… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on McDonald's.

Worked for McDonald's? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at McDonald's reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for McDonald's CEO Don Thompson. All reviews posted anonymously by McDonald's employees.