There are newer employer reviews for McDonald's

Mcdonalds Manager 2nd Assistant

Current Employee - Second Assistant Manager
Current Employee - Second Assistant Manager

I have been working at McDonald's

Pros

Fast paced position always on the go. There are many opportunities to move up the job ladder at mcdonalds. despite the images it is not a easy position to have .

Cons

The stress on upper management is demanding. Customers can be rude at times, but they may reflect on how well your running the store. lower paying job you have more people calling in sick to work and being short handed can be very overwhelming.

Act excited as soon as you walk in it will rub off and your employees. You must lead by example and be consistent everyday or your crew will not respect you as their leader.

3382 Other Employee Reviews for McDonald's (View Most Recent)

It was very good.

Former Employee - Frycook
    Former Employee - Frycook

I worked at McDonald's

Pros

It was an environment that allowed me to make a lot of food which in turn made a lot of people happy.

Cons

The downside of mcdonalds is that you work extremely long hours with little to no pay which at times can be very frustrtating.

I think management should pay more respect to their employees and pay us more money because minimum wage is not acceptable.

Its a decent job considering it's fast food

Current Employee - Crew Member
    Current Employee - Crew Member

I have been working at McDonald's

Pros

For the most part coworkers are pretty good including the managers.
    Scheduling is pretty flexible although some times they managers are pretty strict about it.

Cons

Customers treat you like crap. Personal rant here: I am in college and on the Dean's List. I hate customers who assume that everyone who works at McDonald's is an underachiever and ignorant.

Be more careful about the people who select to be managers. I know a few that don't do their jobs and leave it up to crew who are being paid less.

There are newer employer reviews for McDonald's

Worked for McDonald's? Contribute to the Community!