McGladrey LLP

www.mcgladrey.com
  www.mcgladrey.com
There are newer employer reviews for McGladrey LLP

Jealous of those who have gotten new jobs

Current Employee - Senior Associate
Current Employee - Senior Associate

I have been working at McGladrey LLP

Pros

The best reason to work at McGladrey is it is a national firm and you can get your experience to get your CPA license

Cons

Plenty of downsides. The leadership at this firm does not know what it is doing. We are continually receiving emails telling us how great changes will be (such as the Partners reacquiring RSM McGladrey) however it looks like all it is helping is the Partners and Directors. There has been a ton of turnover in the past few months and it has left the rest of us with more on our plate than we can handle.

The Partners and Directors need to attend some leadership training as they are very poor in communicating and relating to us staff.

392 Other Employee Reviews for McGladrey LLP (View Most Recent)

A great palce to work and the learning curve is great.

Current Employee - Experienced Audit Associate
    Current Employee - Experienced Audit Associate

I have been working at McGladrey LLP

Pros

Work and life balance are great. Upper managment is easy to approach. Promotions are fast if great potential is shown.

Cons

The pay compared to other firm is lower.

Try to maintian the great employees and listen to there concerns. Try to be more competitive with the pay against the competitive firms.

Great opportunity for growth

Current Employee - Assurance Senior Associate
    Current Employee - Assurance Senior Associate

I have been working at McGladrey LLP

Pros

There seems to be more of an overall work life balance at McGladrey compared to firms of a similar size.

Cons

Benefits have declined in recent years and compensation is not always competitive. The firm doesn't always treat top employees well enough to retain them.

Be more generous with compensation at lower levels in order to retain top talent. Keep communicating with employees regularly regarding significant changes.

There are newer employer reviews for McGladrey LLP