McGladrey LLP

www.mcgladrey.com
There are newer employer reviews for McGladrey LLP

Great company to work for!

I have been working at McGladrey LLP

Pros

Fast-growing company with very talented people. Great team spirit. Everyone I've worked with is pushing hard for the success of the company. Top Management is very involved with their employees and every aspect of the business.

Cons

Lots of travelling. Work/life balance sometimes not maintained for the long work hours.

407 Other Employee Reviews for McGladrey LLP (View Most Recent)

It was a good experience until the reorganization.

Former Employee - Business Development Director
    Former Employee - Business Development Director

I worked at McGladrey LLP full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Good pay and benefits. Good reputation and services.

Cons

Too many management and structural changes. Too many individual kingdoms that were trying to be protected. Lacked harmony and unity among the various offices and service lines.

Find a good game plan and stick to it.

My excellent experience at McGladrey

Former Employee - Executive Assist in Baltimore, MD
    Former Employee - Executive Assist in Baltimore, MD

I worked at McGladrey LLP full-time (more than a year)

Pros

One of the best reason to work at McGladrey is that the entire organization works as a team to provide our clients with a top notch experience and relationship with our company.

Cons

The only con that I can remember during my time of employment with McGladrey was the parking situation. Since our office was located downtown Baltimore, you were required to pay for parking and the parking spaces where tight and quite a distance from the office.

My only advice to management is to clearly explain to your employees exactly what they can do to make your life easier. Provide them with more feedback as to their performance immediately and allow them sometime to correct whatever the issue may be. Finally, it's important that your HR department respond to request for recommendations from perspective employers. During these very hard economic times these request are a necessity to your former employee.

There are newer employer reviews for McGladrey LLP