McGladrey LLP

www.mcgladrey.com

Great Opportunities Early in Your career

Manager (Current Employee)

ProsGreat opportunities to advance your career earlier than other larger firms. I was able to in-charge a job during my first busy season (after an internship) and was able to use that experience to propel myself up the promotion ladder earlier than other peers at other firms.

ConsDownsides are due to the new national and regional structure they have lost some very solid performers and lacked the foresight to see some of the ramifications of some of the changes.

Advice to Senior ManagementEnsure that changes made on a national level are thought out and possible ramifications of those changes are thought through. Ensure that communication of those changes are communicated to local leadership in a timely manner along with reasons for the changes and how it will help employees in the long run to show how they can still positively contribute to their career development.

ok.

I have been working at McGladrey LLP

Pros: most partners are approachable and willing to have meeting with… Cons: there are directors alway want staff stay in the office. More

Small Firm Trying to Act Like A Big 4 Firm

Consulting Director (Current Employee)

I have been working at McGladrey LLP

Pros: The opportunity presented intself to help the company transition into… Cons: The company does not have the depth of experience nor the commitment to… Advice to Senior Management: Walk your talk No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on McGladrey LLP.

Worked for McGladrey LLP? Contribute to the Community!