There are newer employer reviews for McGladrey LLP

Great Opportunities Early in Your career

Current Employee - Manager
Current Employee - Manager

I have been working at McGladrey LLP

Pros

Great opportunities to advance your career earlier than other larger firms. I was able to in-charge a job during my first busy season (after an internship) and was able to use that experience to propel myself up the promotion ladder earlier than other peers at other firms.

Cons

Downsides are due to the new national and regional structure they have lost some very solid performers and lacked the foresight to see some of the ramifications of some of the changes.

Ensure that changes made on a national level are thought out and possible ramifications of those changes are thought through. Ensure that communication of those changes are communicated to local leadership in a timely manner along with reasons for the changes and how it will help employees in the long run to show how they can still positively contribute to their career development.

362 Other Employee Reviews for McGladrey LLP (View Most Recent)

Small Firm Trying to Act Like A Big 4 Firm

Current Employee - Consulting Director
    Current Employee - Consulting Director

I have been working at McGladrey LLP

Pros

The opportunity presented intself to help the company transition into a larger market presence.

Cons

The company does not have the depth of experience nor the commitment to investing in the resources necessary to make the transition to a larger market presence

Walk your talk

McGladrey - good place to work

I have been working at McGladrey LLP

Pros

I have worked at McGladrey for 5+ years. In total M&P has been a great place to work if you are willing to work hard. You also have to be willing to be challenged.

Cons

Like any public accounting firm, the more you work the more they make. So inherently when your selling hours, you need to work more then your non-public people.

The people I directly work for, seem to really care about our tone. I think we just need to continue working to do that.

There are newer employer reviews for McGladrey LLP

Worked for McGladrey LLP? Contribute to the Community!