McGraw-Hill Education
www.mheducation.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Excellent Benefits and Flexibility

Designer (Former Employee)
Columbus, OH

ProsThis is a great company to work for and raise a family. The hours are flexible and the benefits are great. The work was rewarding knowing we were striving to create top notch educational materials. My supervisors were excellent. They assigned and trusted me to get the work done.

ConsThe pay wasn't amazing and raises were very small. The company is struggling a bit to transition and balance print materials with the new internet age.

Advice to Senior ManagementEmpower the various departments to make decisions and be experts in their areas of expertise. The arduous approval processes up the chain can really slow the company down. This kind of responsibility also makes employees vested in their jobs and take real ownership.

Great benefits, if you don't get laid off first.

Editor (Former Employee)
    Columbus, OH

I worked at McGraw-Hill Education full-time for more than a year

Pros: McGraw-Hill has great benefits- you get decent insurance right away, and some vacation days right… Cons: There was an annual to semi-annual layoff event, but they generally give you… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great place to work

Senior Marketing Manager (Former Employee)
    New York, NY

I worked at McGraw-Hill Education full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great company, supportive environment room for advancement Cons: commuting into NYC is tough every day, but living in… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on McGraw-Hill Education.

Worked for McGraw-Hill Education? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at McGraw-Hill Education reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for McGraw-Hill Education CEO David Levin . All reviews posted anonymously by McGraw-Hill Education employees.