McGraw Hill Financial
www.mhfi.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

McGraw-Hill good place to work with great benefits

Assessment Editor II (Current Employee)
Nashville, TN

I have been working at McGraw Hill Financial

ProsThe benefits package is really great, and once in the job security is decent. They also really do have alot offer in their work-life program.

ConsThe in-house communication is really lacking sometimes, but they know it and are trying to work on it.
The companies move to out-source some aspects of our work does not seem to be a good idea to me. The problems it brings up more than out-weighs whatever cost saving there are.
My only other real complaint is their never-ending use and lack of appreciation for Kelly employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementHire the Kelly employess who have shown their worth. It is unfair to them to keep them as temporary employees for years at a time. They can be hired as project status, and it would probably actually cost the company less.

MHP needs new senior managers.

Manager (Current Employee)
Denver, CO

I have been working at McGraw Hill Financial

Pros: Co-workers are good at what they do. Cons: Senior management Grade levels 23 and above are more concerned with politics and lobbying for position than getting the job done. Seems that the… Advice to Senior Management: Pull your heads out of your ass and start doing your jobs. Listen to people who work there… More

Watch your back, MH management will do anything to justify and keep their jobs, even if it means lying.

Hightstown, NJ

I have been working at McGraw Hill Financial

Pros: At this juncture and the way this company is headed, I can't think of any. The certainly have become greedy to the point they have… Cons: If you are unlucky enough to be placed under an unfair or biased manager, you make be stuck there for many many years with no… Advice to Senior Management: Take some of the management courses you continue to force on others. Since most of MH senior management is hired externally, they have no previous… More

There are newer reviews on McGraw Hill Financial.

Worked for McGraw Hill Financial? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at McGraw Hill Financial reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for McGraw Hill Financial CEO Douglas L. Peterson. All reviews posted anonymously by McGraw Hill Financial employees.