There are newer employer reviews for McKee Foods

Terrific employer who places great emphasis on people.

Current Employee - Account Manager in Houston, TX
Current Employee - Account Manager in Houston, TX

Pros

Competitive salary, profit sharing, competitive benefits, work environment that encourages growth and development, open forum for new ideas, family owned company

Cons

many decisions are still made anecdotally and are not fact based, current culture does not tolerate or adapt to change very well

Advice to Management

Many tactics that contributed to getting us where we are today are still relevant. However, our industry is changing very rapidly, and we should evaluate every aspect of the way we do things to make sure our business model stays relevant. Look for opportunities to capitalize on our brand strength outside of our current product portfolio.

Other Employee Reviews for McKee Foods

1. It is wonderful GOD has blessed me to have found a home

Current Employee - CMO in Collegedale, TN
    Current Employee - CMO in Collegedale, TN

Pros

They have been very good to me i get overtime and I put 2 kids through college with their help,I would never want to work anywhere else.The McKee's have been like family,I never been afraid to ask anything because the worst that can be said is no.I tell everybody how good they are and if stores don't carry our product I don't shop there.

Cons

The only thing I can say is we have ppl there that aren't bosses but sure think they we are all equal at Mckee's.

Advice to Management

I wish they could back yrs ago and tell the ppl if they don't like working there instead of not doing there job,don't let the door hit them on the way out.

2. I have loved working at Mckee Foods.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Collegedale, TN
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Collegedale, TN

Pros

Good wages. Medical Benifits. Family owned and operated. Christian owned.

Cons

I can not think of any.