McKesson Information Solutions

www.mckesson.com
Unclaimed Profile
Add Review
There are newer employer reviews for McKesson Information Solutions

Mckesson Provider Technologies, Alpharetta, Management need training. Friends and Family all the way around.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at McKesson Information Solutions

Pros

The parent company, 'McKesson Corporation'. If I could transfer, I think that I would be happier. Benefits are good, Some of the peers that I work with are nice and pleasant to work with.

Cons

Management has no idea what they are doing. They don't empower or effectively manage their direct reports. Sone have no clue what they are doing. It's more of a friends and family atmosphere..and seems to be one where some people aren't disciplined for poor performance. In some cases, you are treated like a kid, by a manager who has no clue on how to do your job. I think it could stand to be more diverse. Moving up is not an easy feat...for some..

Advice to Management

Learn how to manage. Some managers seem hesitant to apprach each other with issues because it is one tight circle, it seems. Motivate and empower your team. Train, Train, Train everyone...not just some people. Better tools to effectively evaluate performance needed.

reviews filtered by
  1. Overall pretty good place to work, Base Salary is not competative with industry avg and commission structure not good!

Current Employee - Sales Executive in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Sales Executive in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at McKesson Information Solutions

Pros

Good people, good training, and overall positive experience

Cons

Poor Mngt infrastructure, to much constant change in upper levels of decision making.

Advice to Management

Detail clear and specific goals for sales organization.

A tumultuous place to work

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

I worked at McKesson Information Solutions

Pros

Very dedicated people. Good compensation.

Cons

The company burns through it's human capital rapidly. If you are in the protected management circle you survive. If not, regardless of the contribution you have made, you can be terminated at any time. McK's lack of respect for their very experienced resources is unfortunate however it is a bonus for their competitors!

Advice to Management

Come out of your offices and listen to your people. Unfortunately this will never happen. Too bad really......

There are newer employer reviews for McKesson Information Solutions