Ugly

Current Employee - Medimart  in  Golden Valley, MN
Current Employee - Medimart in Golden Valley, MN

I have been working at McKesson Medical-Surgical

Pros

great medical benefits, if you're a "favored one" you can do whatever you want whenever you want, three weeks paid time off first year

Cons

Total lack of communication from leadership to workers, new employees are not qualified because the advertisement and recruitement for open positions is not for actual job but some figment of imagination, way too much work for each employee due to antiquated computer systems, processes, & procedures and leadership does not have a clue what we do, If you are not a "favored one" you are micromanaged to the nth degree and given absolutely no respect, hourly employees penalized via point system for tardiness even if only one minute late, supervisors sit amongst workers but they don't know what we do and we don't know what they do aside from finding things to criticize about us,

Live by McK icare principles and treat all employees with respect. Listen to us, we care about the company and the quality of our work. We could make Medimart a true industry leader if you let us.

Other Reviews for McKesson Medical-Surgical

Industry Leader, Proud to be a Part of this Company

Current Employee - Category Manager  in  Richmond, VA
    Current Employee - Category Manager in Richmond, VA

I have been working at McKesson Medical-Surgical

Pros

Competitive benefits. Employee stock purchase plan. Excellent review processes and feedback loop.
    McKesson is a true leader in the healthcare industry. The senior leadership is very bright and experienced. During the recession when many companies were laying off employees, McKesson was investing in employees.
    Very informal style of leadership.

Cons

The building is old and depressing. There is plenty of space for an on-site fitness facility but they will not install one. There is very little training for potential leaders.

Former Employee - Product Manager  in  Richmond, VA
    Former Employee - Product Manager in Richmond, VA

I worked at McKesson Medical-Surgical

Pros

Location on the corporate offices in Richmond Va

Cons

Lack of professionalism in the workplace by senior mgmt

Develop tack with employees

There are newer employer reviews for McKesson Medical-Surgical.

Worked for McKesson Medical-Surgical? Contribute to the Community!