McKesson
www.mckesson.com San Francisco, CA 5000+ Employees

Good place to work.

Director (Current Employee)
San Francisco, CA

ProsCompetitive pay and benefits. Given significant responsibility and flexibility and decision making authority to get the job done. Focus on results. High performing co-workers.

ConsVery demanding and not a good work life balance (see this consistently across the entire organization in the Employee Opinion Survey, not just my group).

Advice to Senior ManagementInvest more in the employees. The miniscule percentage invested in merit rewards does not reconcile with the record profits these same employees produce for the company.

Overall good company to work for

Senior Financial Analyst (Current Employee)
    San Francisco, CA

I have been working at McKesson full-time for more than a year

Pros: Good work life balance, good process most people are nice to… Cons: Pay is below industry standard but hours are typically 9-5. Culture is… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good overal company, Specialty Group in Scottsdale is lacking good leadership

Information Technology (Current Employee)
    Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at McKesson full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Large company with good benefits and financial rewards Cons: Bad leadership at executive level. People tend to work way too hard… Advice to Senior Management: Success within the business will only go as far as the people will take you. … No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on McKesson.

Worked for McKesson? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at McKesson reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for McKesson CEO John H. Hammergren. All reviews posted anonymously by McKesson employees.