McKesson
www.mckesson.com San Francisco, CA 5000+ Employees

IT Systems Support

Systems IT Support (Current Employee)
Atlanta, GA

ProsGood opportunities and go place to work... Takes a little work to move around in the company however.

ConsCompany is not so friendly to contractors... Workers tend to look down on contractors.. Upper management needs to deal with this business relationship.

Advice to Senior ManagementWork on employees and contractor relationships.. Don't treat Contractors as if they are not welcome. You hired them! Tell your employees that too!

Product Support Rep

I have been working at McKesson

Pros: Large company that is increasing in size. Cons: For the amount of money the company makes they are… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Not a well managed company, old old IT infrastructure

Network Engineer (Former Employee)
    Atlanta, GA

I worked at McKesson full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Pay check, parking, all the Coke products you want. I know what your are thinking Health care company loading… Cons: At the C level there is no one with a complete understanding or experience with large corporate infrastructure. Ex. They are still running… Advice to Senior Management: Follow Cardinal's plan and break the company into manageable pieces. John need to be either CEO or Chairman of the Board. Large conflict.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on McKesson.

Worked for McKesson? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at McKesson reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for McKesson CEO John H. Hammergren. All reviews posted anonymously by McKesson employees.