McKesson
www.mckesson.com San Francisco, CA 5000+ Employees

Mature infrastructure, great coworkers, great culture

Sourcing Manager (Current Employee)
San Francisco, CA

ProsThere is a lot of talented people who work for McKesson; very respectful culture where employees are incented to be cooperative and collaborative. Very efficient and well-run company with a mature infrastructure. Company really invests in its employees in training and in its health programs.

ConsWork-life balance not as good as it should be; top heavy in senior management with not enough people at the manager level to do the work (employees spread thin).

Advice to Senior ManagementIn times of rapid internal change, be sure to preserve McKesson's great culture - that is its biggest asset in attracting talent.

Great company overall

I have been working at McKesson full-time for less than a year

Pros: Good company- Lots of benefits-Job Security-Stable hours - Most of… Cons: Hard to make a big difference is such an old and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Love my job

Manager (Current Employee)
    Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at McKesson full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Great teams, accessible senior management. Looks like the new direction is… Cons: Unrealistic sales and management goals, makes your pay lower. Reasonable healthcare, Employee… Advice to Senior Management: Be real, keep your eyes and ears open, keep communication open. Every once in a while open the wallet for top employees by… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on McKesson.

Worked for McKesson? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at McKesson reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for McKesson CEO John H. Hammergren. All reviews posted anonymously by McKesson employees.