There are newer employer reviews for McKinley, Inc.

Working for Mckinley is a breathe of fresh air, I absolutly love who I work for and my JOB!

Current Employee - Community Manager in Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Community Manager in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at McKinley, Inc.

Pros

The support I've received from McKinley corporate has been a significant factor in how much I've enjoyed coming to work everyday and my accomplishments in my career. The reinforcement from immediate supervisors and corporate give is phenomenal. Shout outs thru email every evening also keep us plugged in to what other properties are doing as well as keeping friendly competition between properties in various cities/states.

Cons

It would be nice if there were more properties in the Atlanta area to allow more growth opportunities
in this city.

Just an idea, Once a year company reunion allowing McKinley employees to socialize and network with one another.

reviews filtered by

I love the work and love the people I work with - can't consider doing anything differently.

Current Employee - Senior Regional Property Manager in Ann Arbor, MI
    Current Employee - Senior Regional Property Manager in Ann Arbor, MI

I have been working at McKinley, Inc.

Pros

Senior management really understands the business we do, so it feels like we're all moving in the same direction Expectations are communicated clearly so there are no "grey areas". I feel very supported in my position and have all sorts of resources available to me that make my job so much easier. I have the best boss in the world too so what more could I ask for? :o)

Cons

There are no downsides at McKinley.

Keep doing what you're doing and we will follow you to the finish line every time!

I've been with the company for many years and enjoy coming to work each day.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

I have been working at McKinley, Inc.

Pros

Great opportunity for growth. The company has a very realistic vision of Real Estate and has made a strong foothold in the industry. When many companies are downsizing, McKInley is growing by leaps and bounds.

Cons

If you like doing a routine job, doing the same thing everyday, this is not the company for you. If you can not think outside the box, you will not be a good fit.

There are newer employer reviews for McKinley, Inc.