McKinley, Inc.

www.mckinley.com
There are newer employer reviews for McKinley, Inc.

Working for Mckinley is a breathe of fresh air, I absolutly love who I work for and my JOB!

Current Employee - Community Manager in Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Community Manager in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at McKinley, Inc.

Pros

The support I've received from McKinley corporate has been a significant factor in how much I've enjoyed coming to work everyday and my accomplishments in my career. The reinforcement from immediate supervisors and corporate give is phenomenal. Shout outs thru email every evening also keep us plugged in to what other properties are doing as well as keeping friendly competition between properties in various cities/states.

Cons

It would be nice if there were more properties in the Atlanta area to allow more growth opportunities
in this city.

Just an idea, Once a year company reunion allowing McKinley employees to socialize and network with one another.

141 Other Employee Reviews for McKinley, Inc. (View Most Recent)

I've been with the company for many years and enjoy coming to work each day.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

I have been working at McKinley, Inc.

Pros

Great opportunity for growth. The company has a very realistic vision of Real Estate and has made a strong foothold in the industry. When many companies are downsizing, McKInley is growing by leaps and bounds.

Cons

If you like doing a routine job, doing the same thing everyday, this is not the company for you. If you can not think outside the box, you will not be a good fit.

Good Place to Work

Current Employee - Corporate Employee in Ann Arbor, MI
    Current Employee - Corporate Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

I have been working at McKinley, Inc.

Pros

I have worked at McKinley for several years now, and have had the opportunity to truly grow with McKinley. It's where I found my career path, and where I met some amazing individuals.

Cons

We experience times of significant growth, and at times are not staffed appropriately to handle that growth. There is also minimal input asked for from employees when a change is being considered, this may help vet any potential future issues and also increase the buy in from employees on the change.

Ask your employees what they need to be successful. Staff and compensate them appropriately for the level of work they accomplish, and listen to what they have to say.

There are newer employer reviews for McKinley, Inc.