McKinsey & Company

www.mckinsey.com

Fantastic opportunity to broaden your career options

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) New York, NY

ProsOpportunity to work on exciting, high impact projects with teams of intelligent and interesting people while having a relatively high compensation.

ConsOccasional long hours, lots of traveling, intensive work environment, high intellectual demand, frequent 360 reviews (although this can be good or bad)

Advice to Senior ManagementNeed to create assessment criteria for values during hiring and evaluation of current employees to avoid incidents like Galleon in the future.

Still a great company.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) New York, NY

I have been working at McKinsey & Company

Pros: - challenging assignments - work that makes an impact - great benefits Cons: - long hours - crazy hours Advice to Senior Management: - hours are crazy but senior management also lives it… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Highly intellectually stimulating & rewarding but not sustainable for family life

Engagement Manager (Current Employee) Jersey City, NJ

I have been working at McKinsey & Company

Pros: Fast-paced, impactful & challenging work Great visibility to clients and senior… Cons: Lack of mentors within the Firm Highly stressful work that can be taken very personally if you allow it to No… Advice to Senior Management: Genuinely reach out and care for your teams Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on McKinsey & Company.

Worked for McKinsey & Company? Contribute to the Community!