McKinsey & Company
www.mckinsey.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

MCK Associate

Associate (Former Employee)
Moscow (Russia)

ProsPowerful toolkit, tremendous depth & breadth of experience. Perspective on multiple industries, multiple functions. Unlimited opportunity for growth. Deep global resources and knowledge.

ConsOccasional hierarchical people. Great training but insufficiently integrated. Chaotic sequence of training. Some issues with culture clashes among multinational employees. Good attempts made to head these off, but some are of course inevitable.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to work on eliminating hierarchy. Develop clearer sequence of initial training to make it integrated and show path of learning in clear terms for new incoming consultants.

Extremely good people, career and network

Senior Business Analyst (Current Employee)
    Moscow (Russia)

I have been working at McKinsey & Company full-time for more than a year

Pros: Very smart and enthusiastic colleagues - a lot of them are my good friends Superb placement after McKinsey - Senior… Cons: Geography can be limited in some offices with lack of people - I had very difficult time trying to… Advice to Senior Management: Ensure more career and job flexibility - opportunity to take… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

A thrilling but substance burning learning and growing experience

Partner (Former Employee)
    Munich (Germany)

I worked at McKinsey & Company full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Fast pace learning. Opportunity to work at difficult business problems.… Cons: Perspective can be too self-centered. Easy to become self-infatuated with oneself. Risk… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on McKinsey & Company.

Worked for McKinsey & Company? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at McKinsey & Company reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for McKinsey & Company CEO Dominic Barton. All reviews posted anonymously by McKinsey & Company employees.