Overall outstanding.

Current Employee - Lead Critical Facilities Engineer in Seattle, WA
Current Employee - Lead Critical Facilities Engineer in Seattle, WA

I have been working at McKinstry full-time (More than a year)

Pros

McKinstry leadership is the best reason to work for McKinstry

Cons

I haven't found any yet, but there may be some. I am not a huge fan of being forced into a Union, but it is what it is.

Other Employee Reviews for McKinstry

Great Place

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Pros

The people here are really great, it's definitely a work hard/play hard type of environment. Being a woman in a construction environment can be tough, but it really doesn't play a factor here. I know that I am respected and heard. I appreciate the diversity of our workforce.

Cons

McKinstry is a very ambitious and aggressive company. Both good things, but we do tend to feel the growing pains of our rapid expansion. Not a bad thing to have as a con I suppose.

Advice to Management

Continue to put your people first. It is our number one value and has served us well. We will continue to attract and retain rock star performers as long as we recognize and reward.

2. Great company to work for !

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Pros

Positive work environment. Company is strongly focus on attracting and retaining top talent. Lots of opportunity to career growth and advancement.

Cons

Overall, my time at McKinstry was very positive. I think they over emphasis the benefit portion of the compensation package. Good benefits should be the standard and not an excuse to underpay on the base salary.

Advice to Management

More proactive focus on change management. There is a lot of resistance to change and things would get stalled as a result.