McLendon Hardware

www.mclendons.com
  www.mclendons.com
There are newer employer reviews for McLendon Hardware

I love our customers and my co-workers, what could be better?

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Renton, WA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Renton, WA

I have been working at McLendon Hardware

Pros

Regular shifts, good benefits and the co-workers are wonderful. Our regular customers make me smile. Customers will come up to me often and tell me how much they love McLendon Hardware. I feel appreciated by my Manager. Me and my co-workers have worked together over 10 years and we are a family.

Cons

Working weekends can be difficult sometimes. When it is busy I wish we could have more help in my area.

If you hire too many part-timers you will lose the customer service.

13 Other Employee Reviews for McLendon Hardware (View Most Recent)

ok - until they changed management. nepotism does not always work.

Current Employee - SALES CLERK in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - SALES CLERK in Seattle, WA

I have been working at McLendon Hardware

Pros

fellow employees are for most part good to work with,.hours are steady week to week, for full time employees medical benefits are good

Cons

low wages,little or no opportunities for advancment. they are in procces of eliminating higher paid full time employees to reduce payroll costs. this company does not appreciate self driven, hard working self educating people.if you are that kind of person don't waste your time with this company.

don't dump all the knowledgeable people just to save a few dollars.those people are the ones that set you apart from the big box stores. you will need them some day.

Most of the people that work there are really nice, but the pay and opportunities to advance were just not there

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Renton, WA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Renton, WA

I worked at McLendon Hardware

Pros

Like the headline says, the people that worked there were all really nice and friendly. My bosses were nice at giving you breaks when you needed them

Cons

They pay wasn't that great. Your opportunities to advance within the company weren't that great either. There were really no incentives whatsoever.

There are newer employer reviews for McLendon Hardware