There are newer employer reviews for MedAssets

When I started I felt like a lost wolf. With the implementation of the Mentor program things have truly turned around.

Current Employee - Manager in Saddle River, NJ
Current Employee - Manager in Saddle River, NJ

I have been working at MedAssets

Pros

Very understanding of home and work balance. Salary is in line with other consulting firms. Great health benefits.

Cons

Leadership changes. I do however feel the current changes are extremely positive and that our division is finally headed in the right direction.

Listen to the worker bees a bit more. We are the ones in the weeds and truly do know what we are talking about.

223 Other Employee Reviews for MedAssets (View Most Recent)

on the down

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in El Segundo, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in El Segundo, CA

I worked at MedAssets

Pros

was once a great place to work

Cons

This organization trades as a technology company but has yet to develop and deploy real software.

They are beyond help.

I am still employed with Medassets because I have some time invested and there are no other jobs available in the area.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Oceanport, NJ
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Oceanport, NJ

I have been working at MedAssets

Pros

Hours of operation Monday through Friday and weekends off. They give great parties.

Cons

Their upper management and professional services team do not exercise their core values. They bring down employee morale. We are forced to work in a place with bed bugs, without proper treatment of the pests.

Be knowledge about you position. Show interest in the department in which you manage. Treat everyone fairly. John Badis would not approve of the way we are treated.

There are newer employer reviews for MedAssets