MedAssets
www.medassets.com Alpharetta, GA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Loved it when it was Broadlane, having a hard time adjusting now that it's MedAssets

Analyst (Current Employee)
Plano, TX

I have been working at MedAssets

ProsCompensation is good IF YOU NEGOTIATE IT WELL WHEN YOU ARE HIRED! If you don't negotiate a great salary up front you will always be behind the pack no matter how many times you're promoted.

ConsSince Broadlane was aquired by MedAssets there is triple the work and half the people. As a company they need to figure out where they're headed. It's like a free for all right now with the right hand not knowing what the left is doing.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet some fresh faces

Great place to work

Nashville, TN

I have been working at MedAssets

Pros: The environment is great. Fun place to work. A lot of changes recently but seem like good changes. Management is very… Cons: A lot of work and not enough staff. Structured training. Make dress… Advice to Senior Management: I think this a great place to work overall. Give us a fighting chance by making sure we have enough staff to get going… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

A good environment except, 2% raises every other year has damaged my departments' moral.

Dallas, TX

I have been working at MedAssets

Pros: MedAssets has the well deserved reputation (from both hospitals and vendors) of being fair and ethical, unlike Broadlane. I have nothing but praise for… Cons: Sole source, manditory contracts are forced. Advice to Senior Management: If something is too good to be true, it usually is not true. Statistical data,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on MedAssets.

Worked for MedAssets? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at MedAssets reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for MedAssets CEO John A. Bardis. All reviews posted anonymously by MedAssets employees.