There are newer employer reviews for MedAssets

Good coworkers, ok benefits

Current Employee - Product Manager
Current Employee - Product Manager

I have been working at MedAssets full-time

Pros

Lots of people want to make a difference
Benefits have been good
Building a brand new office space in plano

Cons

People cant make a difference because of senior executive politics
Senior executive team is truly a joke and has driven this company into the dirt
GPO bought all these revenue technology companies and put inexperienced and incompetent people in charge for several years. They failed and the founding members are protected from consequences

It could have been diiferent but you failed us and our customers while you ignored the business. Have some integrity and sttop blaming others to save yourself. Sell us or step aside because you are creating more job loss and customers suffer. .

215 Other Employee Reviews for MedAssets (View Most Recent)

A company with great potential but is hampered by weak senior management

I have been working at MedAssets

Pros

Uniquely positioned to make great change in the Healthcare industry

Cons

Company still acts like it is $50m in size. Sometimes tough for Sr Mgt to make the transition from a small company to a large company.

Would be a better place with different divisional and mid-level leadership

I have been working at MedAssets

Pros

Vacation policy was very fair. Employees are very knowledgeable and dependable. People are friendly.

Cons

Mid-level managers play favoritism and if you're not part of their clique, you'll never succeed. Some managers tend to be threatened by knowledgeable employees rather than grooming the employee for promotion opportunities. Merit increases are a joke, you'll only get an increase if your manager likes you and you don't voice your opinion (do as I say because I'm the manager environment). Also employee’s skill-set doesn't matter if you're liked by your manager; you can be placed in a position even though you're not qualified to do the job. Favoritism goes a long way in this company. The sales team is not held accountable for bad deals. They get their commission and run, leaving the employees (the worker bees) to clean up the mess they created.

Take your head out the ground and listen to the employees, they know more than you because they deal directly with the clients and products. Stop letting the sales team make deals that can't be delivered.

There are newer employer reviews for MedAssets

Worked for MedAssets? Contribute to the Community!