There are newer employer reviews for MedAssets

HORRIBLE

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

I have been working at MedAssets full-time

Pros

Benefits & bonuses are about the only thing I can say that is good about working in Nashville. There are a few in management that are good at their job.

Cons

There are some upper management that do not know what they are doing & do not need to be in the positions they are in. There are too many cliques with some management & employees, a little closer than what there should be. Too much Drama. If someone does not get their way, they wine about it, until they get their way. The dress code is another issue. Some people need to look in the mirror before they leave the house, some should not be wearing what they are & nothing is said to them. But if it was some of us & we wore something like that, we would get in trouble & get sent home & it is all because we do not kiss butt to get somewhere in this company.

Advice to Management

Really sit back & learn all your team, don't just have your favoriates. You don't know what kind of talent you really have on your teams, because you don't take the time to learn everyone.

reviews filtered by

Great Company for Work/Life Balance

Current Employee - Business Analyst in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Business Analyst in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at MedAssets full-time (more than a year)

Pros

17 Days Vacation (including sick days) to start
    Benefits include HSA and FSA if you want
    Generous 50% up to 6% 401K match
    Very flexible schedules
    Ability to WFH

Cons

Managers are afraid to back you up, so you end up being thrown under the bus
    It is taking a while to get processes in place, and a lot of people don't know what they are doing
    There is no general documentation, so no reference to what was done
    There is no knowledge sharing
    When you start it is sink or swim with no life vest.

Senior Management is HORRIBLE

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

I have been working at MedAssets full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Some of the staff and previous director. One of the managers and supervisors who do the majority of the work for the hospitals is great but the others are lazy.

Cons

All vice presidents are VERY FAKE and do not treat ANY of the staff with respect. The senior vp or accounts receivable is very fake and the vp in the office disrespects people and makes threats all the time (I have heard him making threats to the managers in the office that if things are not always good soon that he and the senior vp will close the office.

Advice to Management

Change the senior management in the office and get the previous director to come back!

There are newer employer reviews for MedAssets