MedAssets
www.medassets.com Alpharetta, GA 1000 to 5000 Employees

HORRIBLE

Nashville, TN

I have been working at MedAssets full-time

ProsBenefits & bonuses are about the only thing I can say that is good about working in Nashville. There are a few in management that are good at their job.

ConsThere are some upper management that do not know what they are doing & do not need to be in the positions they are in. There are too many cliques with some management & employees, a little closer than what there should be. Too much Drama. If someone does not get their way, they wine about it, until they get their way. The dress code is another issue. Some people need to look in the mirror before they leave the house, some should not be wearing what they are & nothing is said to them. But if it was some of us & we wore something like that, we would get in trouble & get sent home & it is all because we do not kiss butt to get somewhere in this company.

Advice to Senior ManagementReally sit back & learn all your team, don't just have your favoriates. You don't know what kind of talent you really have on your teams, because you don't take the time to learn everyone.

Candidates beware - layers of problems you can't help with and no relief in sight. Avoid the frustration.

Plano, TX

I have been working at MedAssets full-time

Pros: They have products in the Healthcare Industry at just the… Cons: We'll see how long this review posting survives. My previous poor review no longer appears on Glassdoor ?? It's way beyond just "acquisition" challenges. Hopeless… Advice to Senior Management: Leave No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great Company for Work/Life Balance

Business Analyst (Current Employee)
Atlanta, GA

I have been working at MedAssets full-time for more than a year

Pros: 17 Days Vacation (including sick days) to start Benefits include HSA and FSA… Cons: Managers are afraid to back you up, so you end up being thrown under the bus It is taking a while to get processes in place,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on MedAssets.

Worked for MedAssets? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at MedAssets reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for MedAssets CEO John A. Bardis. All reviews posted anonymously by MedAssets employees.