There are newer employer reviews for MedAssets

Moving in the right direction

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at MedAssets full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Positive business opportunities in a healthcare market that really needs our help. This is still a relatively young company that seems to have finally swallowed its acquisitions and begun to operate the businesses in a professional manner.

Cons

Still not enough professional management in place at the business segment/unit level. Seems like we finally have a COO with Operating experience, but still waiting to see if he can implement the right changes.

Advice to Management

Communicate more and in a clear way. I want to know what comcrete, fact-based plans we have to grow our business.

reviews filtered by
  1. Exciting new company

Current Employee - Patient Accounts Representative in Nashville, TN
    Current Employee - Patient Accounts Representative in Nashville, TN

I have been working at MedAssets full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Competitive pay great benefits good people and great opportunity. Promotions are maenly internal and very frequent

Cons

Some miserable staff lack of formal training program system problems

Advice to Management

Get rid of the employes who are dragging down moral, they act like mgmt owes them something or like their not getting paid we all know people begging for jobs and some of these people here act likke they made it in life already. Managment is young with a divers mix of talent, some very experience and some up and coming but most of them are really focused on succeeding and always available to help. Lots of promotions as they are grwoing. The opportunity to make a diffrence here is more than anywhere I have worked or herd about. If you are a hard worker and motivated to do well in a career, no better place in the area to work for and grow with, just ignore the miserable ones though.

HORRIBLE

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

I have been working at MedAssets full-time

Pros

Benefits & bonuses are about the only thing I can say that is good about working in Nashville. There are a few in management that are good at their job.

Cons

There are some upper management that do not know what they are doing & do not need to be in the positions they are in. There are too many cliques with some management & employees, a little closer than what there should be. Too much Drama. If someone does not get their way, they wine about it, until they get their way. The dress code is another issue. Some people need to look in the mirror before they leave the house, some should not be wearing what they are & nothing is said to them. But if it was some of us & we wore something like that, we would get in trouble & get sent home & it is all because we do not kiss butt to get somewhere in this company.

Advice to Management

Really sit back & learn all your team, don't just have your favoriates. You don't know what kind of talent you really have on your teams, because you don't take the time to learn everyone.