From top to bottom

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Alpharetta, GA
Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at MedAssets full-time

Pros

Flexible schedule
Working from home when needed
PTO structure is good

Cons

Low salary
Old technologies used on the Application Development Dept. of Alpharetta, GA
Some Dev Managers are incompetent just talk and talk to retain their job and block developers instead of encouraging them
Some Product Owners have no clue of what their doing, scrum masters and the delivery teams end up doing their work

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

MedAssets does not value honest hard work; employees are not treated fairly.

Current Employee - Account Manager - Client Services in Yakima, WA
    Current Employee - Account Manager - Client Services in Yakima, WA

I have been working at MedAssets full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I enjoyed the flexibility but that is about it.

Cons

Promotions are given to those employees who do not deserve it. Those employees who are hard working do not get rewarded for their hard work.

Advice to Management

If you are going to give promotions; give it to those people who meet the criteria you yourself outlined. Also work on communicating with your employees and treating everyone fairly regardless of what office they are in.

HORRIBLE

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

I have been working at MedAssets full-time

Pros

Benefits & bonuses are about the only thing I can say that is good about working in Nashville. There are a few in management that are good at their job.

Cons

There are some upper management that do not know what they are doing & do not need to be in the positions they are in. There are too many cliques with some management & employees, a little closer than what there should be. Too much Drama. If someone does not get their way, they wine about it, until they get their way. The dress code is another issue. Some people need to look in the mirror before they leave the house, some should not be wearing what they are & nothing is said to them. But if it was some of us & we wore something like that, we would get in trouble & get sent home & it is all because we do not kiss butt to get somewhere in this company.

Advice to Management

Really sit back & learn all your team, don't just have your favoriates. You don't know what kind of talent you really have on your teams, because you don't take the time to learn everyone.