MedAssets
www.medassets.com Alpharetta, GA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Ok but not without issues

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGood vacation, good pay for more recent hires. Overall not a bad place to work. I was happy to go to work there before they went public. The bonuses were good, the working conditions were good. It wasn't without issue but was the best place I had worked up until then. Overall the company does treat the employees okay. You can take vacation and get enough of it to matter.

ConsThings really went downhill after they went public. They started buying up a few other companies and overextended themselves. This caused them to pull hold back salaries and bonuses for a couple of years. They seemed to be unable to rectify or catch up the people who should have. It may have been an inability to identify who they needed to keep. I do believe it was one of the many of failures of their upper management- which seems to be purged every 1-3 years.

Never expect large raises even if you get a promotion so make sure you negotiate a salay that you are happy with for a good while.

Advice to Senior ManagementReview how much you pay people you want to keep.

Very disappointing experience - would not recommend this company

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at MedAssets full-time

Pros: Great co-workers Staff works hard to achieve results Decent benefits - not… Cons: Not staffed anywhere close to the level needed to meet objectives and commitments Infrastructure constantly breaking, rendering data and applications unavailable to customers Company does not appear… Advice to Senior Management: I wouldn't know where to start - problems appear to be… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

pay and benefits aren't that great

I have been working at MedAssets full-time

Pros: - Good, reasonable managers. - Good, reasonable coworkers. - Profitable (at least… Cons: - Pay is below average. - Medical plans are financially burdensome on the employee. - No career path upward. - All of the… Advice to Senior Management: Please invest more in your employees (i.e. MedAssets should pay them at least market average and take on a larger portion of medical costs). … No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on MedAssets.

Worked for MedAssets? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at MedAssets reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for MedAssets CEO John A. Bardis. All reviews posted anonymously by MedAssets employees.