MedAssets
www.medassets.com Alpharetta, GA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Why I Left

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at MedAssets

ProsThere are some really great people who work there.
They do like to party which is a good stress reliever to a chaotic work place.

ConsProduct problems galore
Sr Executive Team is almost full of non-leaders and former sales execs who are just chasing their own tails.
If you dont like the org structure just give it 3 months and youll have another one to adjust to
If youre going into the revenue cycle segment, forget about getting any senior level support. They mill around the supply chain offices where there are much less complex problems to solve. Youll never see a senior leader or chief executive in the rev cycle office.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe CEO needs to till his own garden before indicting other pople like Lance Armstrong. Your customers are paying the price for a complete lack of effective leadership within the highest ranks of Medassets. Our military walks the walks; the CEOs cage fighters walk the walk; olympians walk the walk; and even Lance Armstrong walks the walk. My advice to Sr execs are to stop talking the talk, and start walking the walk for the sake of there hard working paying customers who are not getting what they deserve.

OK Place to Work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Plano, TX

I worked at MedAssets

Pros: Building a brand new facility in Texas which is supposed to be… Cons: There is not a ton of room for advancement - Low starting salary -Large company with… More

A great deal of opportunity, but execs make it harder than it should be

Plano, TX

I have been working at MedAssets full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: We have a ton of very talented people in all departments--and that's really what makes it worth coming in every day. Many excellent leaders… Cons: Execs at the highest levels are very passionate, but not always very rational--tend to make very rash decisions on seemingly incomplete information. Several years… Advice to Senior Management: Stop asking your talented resources/managers to constantly look backwards, and let them focus on building and delivering good products and services. Decide quickly if… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on MedAssets.

Worked for MedAssets? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at MedAssets reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for MedAssets CEO John A. Bardis. All reviews posted anonymously by MedAssets employees.