There are newer employer reviews for MedAssets

Experience varies between manager

Current Employee - Business Analyst
Current Employee - Business Analyst

I have been working at MedAssets full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

I have been lucky to have some great managers that understand the family/work balance. Love the compassion MedAssets has for charity and giving back.

Cons

There are constant leadership changes, so it makes it difficult to know what direction we are going in.

reviews filtered by
  1. Nice company to work with

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer
    Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer

I have been working at MedAssets full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Good people, not much pressure

Cons

Little low on salary side

2. A great place to work

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at MedAssets full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I joined MedAssets 4 years ago as a contractor. I became a permanent employee after one year, and have since been promoted twice and am now in a Sr. Management position. My growth in the company can be attributed to a clearly defined career path, hard work, versatility and a manager that supported my growth by continually providing new challenges/opportunities.
    We’re a fast growing, midsized company where in my opinion; most employees are provided an opportunity to have a measureable impact. Moreover, the organization fosters an entrepreneurial environment where I can be innovative and risky which in my experience is unusual for this sized company. Finally, I appreciate the fact that we consistently demonstrate a willingness in outreach and community programs; which is driven by our CEO and down through the organization.
    Healthcare continues to evolve and to remain competitive in our industry; we have to as well which creates some challenges. That said, in my view, our constant evolution creates opportunity to learn new skills and facilitate career growth. Ultimately, this is a great place to work.

Cons

Seems to have taken longer than normal to integrate all of our acquisitions which has created some challenges in standardizing processes and creating a fluid infrastructure.
    Continuity among segments could create more synergy.

There are newer employer reviews for MedAssets