MedAssets

www.medassets.com
  www.medassets.com
There are newer employer reviews for MedAssets

Medassets is a Charity/Party organization trying to run a Software company

I have been working at MedAssets full-time

Pros

You will like it here if -
You like "humanitarian" efforts and charity PR campaigns to compensate for lack of strategic senior executive leadership.
You like working under extreme desparation and urgency because there is no strategic vision.
You like to party or hear about massive parties in Vegas while your struggling to duct tape poorly written code and underinvested hardware back at the office.
You like to work on something "critical" for our execs for 3-6 months only to find out they didnt know what they were asking for and ask for yet another "critical" release.
You like supporting products that should never have been released while our execs think they are the best thing since sliced bread so we have to spin the message for years.
You can get in the inner party circle of the CEO or CCO or other sr execs and get promoted to a senior VP role running a fledgling services segment.
You like generous PTO and vacation days and an improving onboarding process.

Cons

You will not like it here if -
You are a strategic thinker
You Do Not agree with sr executives pursuing personal spotlight and endeavors, pandering to extremely low employee morale by promising office amenities, and constantly exalting charities at the expense of trying to understand our rcm business and following through on years of unfulfilled commitments to our paying customers, such as "integration", "reporting and analitics", hardware performance,, ect.

Put the needs of our customers ahead of your own personal legacy. Its the right thing to do.

230 Other Employee Reviews for MedAssets (View Most Recent)

Experience varies between manager

Current Employee - Business Analyst
    Current Employee - Business Analyst

I have been working at MedAssets full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

I have been lucky to have some great managers that understand the family/work balance. Love the compassion MedAssets has for charity and giving back.

Cons

There are constant leadership changes, so it makes it difficult to know what direction we are going in.

Nice company to work with

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer
    Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer

I have been working at MedAssets full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Good people, not much pressure

Cons

Little low on salary side

There are newer employer reviews for MedAssets