There are newer employer reviews for MedExpert

It can be your last option

I worked at MedExpert full-time

Pros

No challenge, If you don't want to grow your career, it's a good place to stay

Cons

No benefits, Bad Management, Employer doesn't care about you.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. A Chance to Be A positive influence

Current Employee - Medical Professional in Redwood City, CA
    Current Employee - Medical Professional in Redwood City, CA

I have been working at MedExpert (More than 5 years)

Pros

A couple of days ago I received a letter from a patient that I had worked with. He wanted to quit smoking but didn't know how. We worked out a plan and we are executing that plan. The information we sent to him was leading world literature, but the freedom I have to spend the time to work with him is fantastic. He now wants us to help a family member of his who has more pressing issues.

This mix of technology and relaxed discussion makes a difference. If I can even just help one person at a time, I am fulfilled.

Cons

When you are dealing with individuals' medical issues all day, you also get tired. But that is why we went into this profession.

Advice to Management

Thank you.

2. Medical Information Director

Former Employee - MIC
    Former Employee - MIC

I worked at MedExpert part-time

Pros

I made more of a difference in peoples lives with MedExpert than I did in the hospitals. Being able to work so closely with state of the art technology that provides me information to help peoples lives is the most rewarding job I have ever had. Everyday I enjoy going to work and working with the patients. I would receive handwritten notes, emails, and phone calls with praise after the doctors they saw in the hospitals couldn't figure out what was wrong with them.

Cons

Being a doctor I was not great with computers. It took me a little bit of time to learn the systems not because they are complex but because I am not very computer savvy.

Advice to Management

You have created a system that has the ability to change the way the world views healthcare. Keep growing and doing what you are.