MedExpert

Medical Treatment Coordinator

Medical Coordinator (Former Employee) Redwood City, CA

ProsPros: Schedule Mon- Fri, casual dress

ConsCons:
- Projects are very unorganized that at first have a goal, however always fall apart because they never listen to their team or employees
-There is an okay group of coworkers however management is horrible...it consist of a family (These people are pretty wealthy and treat people who are not as wealthy as them as insignificant bugs)
-They do not care about their employees and they can keep a pretty good facade up about how much they do. However when they cannot suck you dry anymore and do not care to train or move you up. They will treat you worse than their pets dogs they bring in the office everyday.
They are a health company, however they do not have any healthcare benefits, no sick days, no vacation, no paid time off, and they offer tons of soda and gatorade to slowly poison you. Like crack in a slave shop to keep us working.
- They make you clock out when you want to use the restroom (Illegal)
-They cheat you of your time
- They are constantly saying because there is Personal Health Information that you cannot use your phone inside the building. However they are constantly on their phones.
-Immediately when I was hired, tons of employee had quit their jobs (warning sign)
-High turnover
-They cuss and scream and demean their employees
-The HR even left the company
-They lie to the government about the work they are doing there
-they use their lower management as pawns to do the dirty work
- they do not treat people with respect at all
- the company has been around almost 10 years and still doesn't have it together
-only work here if you really really really need the money and if you can find another place in 3 months. I dont think you will be able to take much more.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt is better to treat your employee's with respect and to give them opportunities. That way you employees will want to work for you and the company will succeed. At this point most employees are just working for a paycheck and are actively looking for another position. Get HR and do not manipulate them either, they are their to support your employees. Respect the laws or else you could be sued sooner or later and then you will have no company at all. I am now at a biopharmaceutical company that treats employee with so much respect and encourages innovation, originality, development, discover. Provides employees with all benefits and more, tons of healthy food and free health snacks (whole foods status) and cooked breakfast and lunch in a beautiful cafeteria. We are never micromanaged and can go to the bathroom as many times as we please. We also have internet and are able to have phones and food at our desk.

Get your foot in the door with a quickly growing company

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at MedExpert full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Projects are interesting and always have new ones. Good group of colleagues and a management team that truly cares about employees and the companies… Cons: I really enjoyed my time at the company. Only con could be that while they are growing they haven't yet… Advice to Senior Management: Continue strong relationship with all employees. Do not give cancerous employees the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

MUST READ!!! Bad Experience at Medexpert.

Software Engineer (Former Employee) Redwood City, CA

I worked at MedExpert full-time for more than a year

Pros: Free soda. Oh, don't drink too much, you have… Cons: From professional perspective: 1, Projects are not interesting, they don't use any new technologies, and the engineering team manager doesn't know Engineering at all!!! … Advice to Senior Management: You don't want your employees to against you, then respect them. You want your system more robust, do it yourself OR listen to your… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on MedExpert.

Worked for MedExpert? Contribute to the Community!