There are newer employer reviews for MedExpert

Run away!!!!

Former Employee - MIC  in  Redwood City, CA
Former Employee - MIC in Redwood City, CA

I worked at MedExpert full-time for less than a year

Pros

Free drinks? Greasy pizza once a month? Some clients do actually receive some help, don't think lives have been saved- that is their dirty little lie.

Cons

-Total chaos!
-Under educated and under qualified "directors" that MAKE NO SENSE.
-Recently, a lot of employees left due to the disorganization and mismanagement. There are constantly new people being hired as others are on their way out the door.
-It actually makes no sense to me how a company would ever survive or be run this way? They treat people like animals. They do not care! Give one day notice, and it's totally fine.
-Their program is always crashing, actually I heard that a few months ago that the "amazing" phone system started calling old people at 3:00 am and all throughout the night LOL that is what you get for being CHEAP!
-The only positive comments on here are from the owners or they forced the usual people that have been with the company 5+ years because those people are scared and will no whatever the owners want.
-No health insurance. This place is supposed to be making people healthier, yet they offer no insurance- cheap!

We know you're rich, and you think you're better than the next. Get over yourself! That is why people keep leaving, and the people who stay HAVE NO CHOICE!

Stop posting positive comments, it's so obvious it's you! Instead, focus on training your "director" on how to lead.

16 Other Employee Reviews for MedExpert (View Most Recent)

Terrible company go some where else save yourself headache

Current Employee - Anonymous  in  Redwood City, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous in Redwood City, CA

I have been working at MedExpert full-time for more than a year

Pros

Free drink and forget about anything else

Cons

Management issue fake reviews to Glassdoor with attempt to improve rankings. No benefits of health for medical company.

They fight not to pay unemployment benefits to you, they rather use indefinite leave of absence when they fire you and fight you in court if you sue.

Monthly management forcing you to move desk. The workers become friendly with each other, management become very afraid. If you say no you do not want to move they say you have no choice. They remove cubicle from building as excuse when you force to move.

They not allow you have cell phones in the workplace, but I read the employee handbook and the employee handbook say you can have cell phone but on vibrate. Management staff fear of being target. Duh! Of course you are.

Management say importance on security because they a medical clearing house, but security actually least of worries. I afraid every day of HHC and HIPPA because my knowledge I may be responsible.

Internal application break every day. I was told it was because of no software testing. Why client do business with no software testing make no sense to me when sensitive medical data is stored on MedExpert system. The very near future, every engineer will leave MedExpert they already tell me and it become very impossible to support to us.

Very high rate of employee leave within 12 months. Each employee I speak to find a new job right now. They hire recruitment but no one want to take job because they read Glassdoor review.

HR and project management unqualified but they continue put employee into these positions with no degree for position.

Management swear at employee loud every day but tell us treat every customer nice. They treat employee like slave working in MedExpert labor camp who get less respect then there dogs.

You understand Glassdoor important so instead write fake review you should not mislead public people and read negative criticism and turn into positive.

No benefits of health is nonsense because MedExpert is not start up. MedExpert is more then 10 years old. You can not say it is start up. You need provide better life for employee family and employees with benefits of health. Are you that cheap to not afford benefits of health?

Micro-management is sad and why company not rise to level you expect. How will you hire engineer? They all tell me they leave before year end and no one want work here because public people read Glassdoor review.

The software already crumble in current condition. If you think you meet expanding population you try to get, you are very wrong. You never get there because of many reasons.

It time to get your act together.

Get your foot in the door with a quickly growing company

I worked at MedExpert full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Projects are interesting and always have new ones. Good group of colleagues and a management team that truly cares about employees and the companies future. Great work environment with the CEO and upper management being active enough to address everyone by name. Drinks always stocked and lunches provided.

Cons

I really enjoyed my time at the company. Only con could be that while they are growing they haven't yet offered full benefits but most young companies don't. They do offer a wellness program that helps cover your insurance costs

Continue strong relationship with all employees. Do not give cancerous employees the opportunity to have second and third chances to poison your great culture.

There are newer employer reviews for MedExpert

Worked for MedExpert? Contribute to the Community!