Glassdoor is your free inside look at MedImmune reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for MedImmune CEO Peter S. Greenleaf. All reviews posted anonymously by MedImmune employees.
Current Employee – been working at MedImmune full-time for more than 8 years
Pros – - Best paying biotech in the area.
- Decent benefits, but I've seen better years
Cons – - People are hired and promoted based on who they know, not what they know.
- Manufacturing is 24/7, with 10 hour days and overnight shifts. One of the worst night shifts works every Friday night into Saturday morning, which is a nightmare for any parent. Expect to spend years on the night shift if you start there.
- Very slow to hire. Some temps have been working here years without full-time prospects
- Growing company with a lot of growing pains that need to be worked out. GMP documents need a lot of work. "Fly by wire" manufacturing with a lot of pitfalls for technicians
- Lots of overtime, could be a good thing or bad thing.
- Upper management out of touch with the "donut makers"
2013-01-26 08:57 PST
Your feedback has been sent to the team and we'll look into it.
Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.