MedImmune

www.medimmune.com
Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for MedImmune

Good pay, good people, value advanced degrees

Former Intern - Intern in Gaithersburg, MD
Former Intern - Intern in Gaithersburg, MD

I worked at MedImmune as an intern (less than a year)

Pros

Great office building, interesting company, good perks of being an employee. I had a good experience with my manager and group.

Cons

Hard to go anywhere without an advanced degree. There are a lot of levels of middle management. There is a lot of time spent on meetings.

210 Other Employee Reviews for MedImmune (View Most Recent)

It's who you know...

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Gaithersburg, MD
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Gaithersburg, MD

I worked at MedImmune full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Strong, profitable organization with great benefits and beautiful headquarters.

Cons

Management from imploding AZ HQ brought in to ruin the MedImmune culture. Organization is top heavy, and there's lots of place to hid.

If your team members have been at the company for more than 10 or 12 years, then they are most likely riding a wave that will crash, like Delaware did. So where are the fresh, great innovators you said you wanted to lead, to really lead, the company to new levels of discovery and commercialization? Go and find them...

Medimmune is a great company going through the normal pains from acquisition.

I worked at MedImmune

Pros

Innovation and drive towards the mission. The people are very smart and care. Salary and benefits are outstanding.

Cons

AZ heavy hand and lack of decisive decision and actions. Lack of internal promotion. Leadership turnover as a result of AZ restructuring. AZ's management style has been a challenge. Only time will tell if they will have a positive or negative impact on Medi's pipeline capability.

Figure our what you want and get it done.

There are newer employer reviews for MedImmune