MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center
www.franklinsquare.org Baltimore, MD 500 to 999 Employees

I have been with MFSMC for about 5 years, but with MedStar Health for nearly 9 years.

Rosedale, MD

I have been working at MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center full-time for more than 8 years

ProsMedStar offers great benefits with plenty of time off. Staff are mostly friendly and professional. HR really cares about the employee satisfaction. Lots of perks are offered: picnics, give-aways, fun contests. The new tower is nice.

ConsManagement does a poor job of firing poor performers (had a person in our department for 4.5 years before she finally resigned on her own. She shouldn't have made it past her 90 day eval.) The hospital as a whole really only recognizes our nursing department for good work but preaches team work and the SPIRIT values. Too many mico-managers.

(Also, to the moron that posted about pharmacy department sucking: we know who you are and we are THRILLED that you're not longer here. You are the worst pharmacy technician in Maryland.)

Advice to Senior ManagementFire poor performers, enforce attendance policies.. basically: practice what you preach.

I had a wonderful experience at MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center until, I was fired over the phone.

Administrative Coordinator (Former Employee)
Nottingham, MD

I worked at MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center full-time for less than a year

Pros: Great staff, appreciative of the opportunity, organized with all administrative… Cons: needs up to date software for all systems & units, wish HR department handled… Advice to Senior Management: I would like to advise that there be more diversity and more professionalism from Supervisors in departments when it comes to termination of employees. If… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

One of the places to work

Day Shift Supervisor (OIC) (Current Employee)
Rosedale, MD

Pros: Employee's are great and trhat makes for a great team… Cons: Hospital across the country are money problems Advice to Senior Management: If the employee's can not get a rise management should… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center.

Worked for MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center employees.