MedTouch
www.medtouch.com Cambridge, MA 50 to 149 Employees

Great people, great company

Account Manager (Current Employee)
Cambridge, MA

I have been working at MedTouch full-time for more than a year

ProsI love working at MedTouch. The leadership team is thoughtful, kind, and sincerely dedicated to employee happiness. It is also a very family friendly work place. They have supported me through the ups and downs of working while being a new mom. Pretty special place.

ConsYou definitely need to be self-directed. There isn't a lot of training infrastructure. But that kind of comes with the territory when you're working with an up and coming small company.

I didn't think I could enjoy my job this much, but I do

I have been working at MedTouch full-time for less than a year

Pros: It feels good to know that we are always doing something new, either in the advice we are giving clients or the technical work we… Cons: Though we make the best use we can of teleconference equipment (including a daily… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There is no other company like MedTouch. I am blessed to have the opportunity to work here.

Account Manager (Current Employee)
Houston, TX

I have been working at MedTouch full-time for more than a year

Pros: - You get to work with great people who are passionate about their line of work. - Opportunity to wear many hats and learn… Cons: - This could be a pro based on your preference, but I had to take the initiative to learn and train myself. Everyone was… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to sincerely care about your employees and maintain the strong relationship through the current growth spurt. Everyone is… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on MedTouch.

Worked for MedTouch? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at MedTouch reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for MedTouch CEO Paul Griffiths. All reviews posted anonymously by MedTouch employees.