MedTouch

www.medtouch.com

Fun, positive, scrappy company with great potential

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Cambridge, MA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA

Pros

There is a great positive team-building atmosphere. Communication is strongly encouraged, and this mantra is ingrained via a daily 7-minute company-wide meeting. Self-development is celebrated, and there is a training reimbursement program. There are regular company outings and celebrations to bolster company morale. Everyone is smart, fun, and easy to approach.

Cons

Due to recent rapid growth, the management structure is somewhat in flux. There is a division of teams, but due to the cyclical nature of the business, there is often ad-hoc resource sharing among teams - a process which hasn't quite been fine-tuned.

Other reviews for MedTouch

Idealistic, positive culture. Strong sense of purpose.

Current Employee - Technology  in  Cambridge, MA
    Current Employee - Technology in Cambridge, MA

Pros

Everyone is on the same page: Deliver breathtaking value to the best brands in healthcare... and let's whistle while we work. People here are passionate about healthcare and technology. Warm, fun, humorous environment. Politics-free pledge on our job descriptions is actually true. We have a seven minute daily meeting where we celebrate each other and talk openly about any roadblocks and hurdles. Constructive feedback is welcomed, not just tolerated. People are good at what they do, and it's a fast-paced, challenging place to work.

Cons

It's "startuppy," so high maintenance types probably wouldn't love it. Our office space has a lot of character but isn't super high-end. We are a little cramped because we've hired so many new people, but that's kind of a good thing, right? Our pay and benefits are getting better, but right now are just kind of average. That said, we have good work-life balance and do a lot for charity etc. People love the company overall.

Keep up the positive energy. Clients are happy and so are employees.

Strategy + Technology together

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Cambridge, MA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA

Pros

I enjoy coming in every day and making a difference. When you have a group of people you can make progress with, it's much more enjoyable. The clients often appreciate what i do and even then it's tough, they are pretty reasonable. Focusing on one industry means there's more to learn deeply.

Cons

The parking situation is only ok and there's not a lot of good restaurants around.

There are newer employer reviews for MedTouch.

Worked for MedTouch? Contribute to the Community!