MedTouch

www.medtouch.com
There are newer employer reviews for MedTouch

MedTouch does it right.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA

I have been working at MedTouch full-time

Pros

MedTouch is a great place to work. The company has great values and is well managed. There is a much higher than average emphasis on employee growth and development, which sets the company apart. Employees are regularly celebrated and encouraged every day. My work at MedTouch has been challenging and rewarding.

The interview process is very well organized and gave me an accurate sense of what work life is really like at MedTouch. The on-boarding process is also exceptional and it didn't take long to feel comfortable and accepted within the team.

MedTouch is made up of great people that you look forward to working with and learning from each day.

The benefits are also a plus, and the company is flexible with vacation time etc.

Cons

MedTouch does not offer paid lunch breaks, so any time you take for lunch extends your work day.

17 Other Employee Reviews for MedTouch (View Most Recent)

Amazing Growth. Big Vision. Smart and GOOD People.

I have been working at MedTouch full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The CEO - in addition to being absolutely brilliant - is also very generous, accessible, candid/honest, and possesses a strong sense of gratitude and integrity. Leadership and directors are all wicked smart and have tons of experience in this business. Good ideas are often implemented almost immediately and, even if they are not, they are always respected and well received. Very positive environment with built in ways to celebrate each others' contributions on a daily basis. Very high energy, creative and collaborative.

Cons

There have been some growing pains because, well, we're GROWING. And, even if there weren't growing pains, or even if growth evens/slows in the future, change will still be a constant. This is not a con to me. But, if you learn slowly and constant change makes you anxious, this is probably not the place for you. We respond to the needs of our client in an industry that is in forward motion so there is no cookie cutter model.

Continue to cultivate knowledge and information sharing as we grow!

Fun, positive, scrappy company with great potential

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA

I have been working at MedTouch full-time (less than an year)

Pros

There is a great positive team-building atmosphere. Communication is strongly encouraged, and this mantra is ingrained via a daily 7-minute company-wide meeting. Self-development is celebrated, and there is a training reimbursement program. There are regular company outings and celebrations to bolster company morale. Everyone is smart, fun, and easy to approach.

Cons

Due to recent rapid growth, the management structure is somewhat in flux. There is a division of teams, but due to the cyclical nature of the business, there is often ad-hoc resource sharing among teams - a process which hasn't quite been fine-tuned.

There are newer employer reviews for MedTouch