There are newer employer reviews for MedTouch

Great first impression!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Cedar Rapids, IA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cedar Rapids, IA

I have been working at MedTouch full-time for less than a year

Pros

MedTouch is a very progressive company that clearly values every individual and their contribution. From the CEO to upper management to the front lines administrative staff, you are treated as if you are valued, not only as a person on the payroll, but as a person - period. It is one thing to say you are a "family-oriented" company and another one to live it. MedTouch as a company lives it day to day.

Cons

Because the company is growing by leaps and bounds, our processes are also changing, or in need of change. This isn't a con if you thrive on change, as many of us do. You never get bored!

Keep doing what you are doing from a top-down culture perspective. As we grow, it might be necessary to put more middle-management positions in place so that upper managers aren't hindered by having too many direct reports. Also, as we grow it will be important for upper management to stay on top of vision and direction, to maintain consistent communication of that direction, and a challenge for them to stay out of details. Keep in mind a mentoring strategy so that upper management can stay focused on the big picture and the future strategy of the company, while the very capable rest of the team manages the details.

17 Other Employee Reviews for MedTouch (View Most Recent)

MedTouch does it right.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Cambridge, MA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA

I have been working at MedTouch full-time

Pros

MedTouch is a great place to work. The company has great values and is well managed. There is a much higher than average emphasis on employee growth and development, which sets the company apart. Employees are regularly celebrated and encouraged every day. My work at MedTouch has been challenging and rewarding.

The interview process is very well organized and gave me an accurate sense of what work life is really like at MedTouch. The on-boarding process is also exceptional and it didn't take long to feel comfortable and accepted within the team.

MedTouch is made up of great people that you look forward to working with and learning from each day.

The benefits are also a plus, and the company is flexible with vacation time etc.

Cons

MedTouch does not offer paid lunch breaks, so any time you take for lunch extends your work day.

Amazing Growth. Big Vision. Smart and GOOD People.

I have been working at MedTouch full-time for more than a year

Pros

The CEO - in addition to being absolutely brilliant - is also very generous, accessible, candid/honest, and possesses a strong sense of gratitude and integrity. Leadership and directors are all wicked smart and have tons of experience in this business. Good ideas are often implemented almost immediately and, even if they are not, they are always respected and well received. Very positive environment with built in ways to celebrate each others' contributions on a daily basis. Very high energy, creative and collaborative.

Cons

There have been some growing pains because, well, we're GROWING. And, even if there weren't growing pains, or even if growth evens/slows in the future, change will still be a constant. This is not a con to me. But, if you learn slowly and constant change makes you anxious, this is probably not the place for you. We respond to the needs of our client in an industry that is in forward motion so there is no cookie cutter model.

Continue to cultivate knowledge and information sharing as we grow!

There are newer employer reviews for MedTouch

Worked for MedTouch? Contribute to the Community!