MedTravelers

www.medtravelers.com
  www.medtravelers.com
There are newer employer reviews for MedTravelers

great company..wish you had tried to find me ANY Nuclear med position

I have been working at MedTravelers

Pros

Your recruiters were knowledgable and friendly..but clubstaffing had me travrling for twelve years

Cons

No work ever available when i was looking!

Be more aggressive with specialized radiology positions..they really need the backup you can provide. They re usually one tech departments and experience burnout more than ie. Xray!!

13 Other Employee Reviews for MedTravelers (View Most Recent)

Good experience so far

Current Employee - Traveling Speech Pathologist in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Traveling Speech Pathologist in San Diego, CA

I have been working at MedTravelers full-time (less than an year)

Pros

My recruiter has been great. I appreciate her quick responses and good advice. I always feel like she is working for ME. It seems as though they do have some exclusive contracts that other companies do not have (although I have found other companies with a contract MedTravelers didn't have, but usually not). MedTravelers is part of the AMN network, so there is some advantage to being part of a larger organization. Also, they seem to be on top of the requirements for each state and facility. You don't want last minute surprises when you are a traveler, and I haven't had any so far. Lastly, another pro…that southern, Texas friendliness of everyone there. I get called "ma'am"... Often. := )

Cons

Like all travel companies, they are competitive with each other, and at times pressure you. However, that hasn't happened often, and I truly think the pressure was with my interest (as well as theirs) in mind.

Good contracts

Current Employee - COTA in Colorado Springs, CO
    Current Employee - COTA in Colorado Springs, CO

I have been working at MedTravelers as a contractor (more than an year)

Pros

MedTravelers staffed for reputable companies, not the ones that just needed a 'warm body' to make a charge to medicare. Very professional.

Cons

Don't know of any at this time.

There are newer employer reviews for MedTravelers