There are newer employer reviews for Medallia

Amazing opportunity at a soaring company.

Current Employee - Analyst in Palo Alto, CA
Current Employee - Analyst in Palo Alto, CA

I have been working at Medallia full-time

Pros

It's a very innovative, modern workplace filled with brilliant people. Medallia really strives to hire only the best people, and it shows - plus, they take extremely good care of their employees. Best of all, the company is in an explosive growth phase and will soon go IPO. I couldn't even think of a better company to work at in this point in time.

Cons

My only complaint would be the managers at this company - most of them have at best amateur managerial skills. In a way it can be convenient because bosses let you do your thing without much pressure or oversight, but on the other hand there's kind of a lack of guidance.

Advice to Management

Start training the squad leaders to be real managers. And stop promoting people to squad leaders just because they're good at what they do - it doesn't mean they're good leaders or bosses.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. The best career decision I have ever made

Current Employee - Recruiter in Palo Alto, CA
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Palo Alto, CA

I have been working at Medallia full-time (More than a year)

Pros

People here are ridiculously smart, driven passionate, but very humble as well. Everyone cares...from leadership all the way down. You have impact as soon as you start - no bumbling around wondering what the busy-work you are doing goes to. I was nervous to leave an established career for a small company, but it was by-far-and-away, the best decision I have made in my career.

Cons

This is hard work...the hardest thing I have ever done. I do not see that as a true con, as I love a challenge, but this is not a place you can just do the minimum and get by.

Advice to Management

Keep it up - the culture you have built is incredible. I look forward to seeing how it grows as the company grows.

2nd Round Phone Interview

I have been working at Medallia

Pros

Great location, great office culture

Cons

You should like Customer Experience Management and be comfortable with technology - otherwise you would be a bad fit!