Medco Health

A good place to work

Pharmacist (Current Employee)
Dublin, OH

I have been working at Medco Health

ProsGood salary and benefits. Good performance is rewarded accordingly. Genuine interest in support from immediate manager in your career advancement.

ConsCustomer oriented training, though good, is going through a period of "over management" where responses and interactions with customers are too scripted.

Has been excellent place to work

Franklin Lakes, NJ

I have been working at Medco Health

Pros: Ability to make a difference Cons: Merger with ESI so not sure about long term future Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great place to work, with exceptionale xperienced workforce.

Manager (Current Employee)
Franklin Lakes, NJ

I have been working at Medco Health

Pros: The level of experience within Medco and certain departments is top-notch. The flexibility offered in my department, and the intangibles… Cons: We diversified too much and made too many bad investments, that put us in this bad position. Some groups are a little… Advice to Senior Management: We should have stuck to our guns and invested more heavily in strategic… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Medco Health.

Worked for Medco Health? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Medco Health reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Medco Health CEO George Paz. All reviews posted anonymously by Medco Health employees.