Medco Health

www.express-scripts.com
  www.express-scripts.com
There are newer employer reviews for Medco Health

Industry leading healthcare company that values consistency and compliance

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Port Saint Lucie, FL
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Port Saint Lucie, FL

I worked at Medco Health

Pros

As the major employer in an otherwise depressed economy, Liberty Medical offers professional opportunities that are hard to find on the Treasure Coast. With its parent company, Medco Health Solutions, Liberty offers a comprehensive benefits package including an onsite free medical clinic for all employees.

Cons

As with any call center environment, professionals are forced to work amongst some very unprofessional workers who do not value appropriate attire for work and have a generally negative disposition. There is a lot of change, which is good, but it is not always communicated well which prevents the company from seeing real buy-in from its staff.

The company overall needs to "grow up". After 20 years in business, you would expect more planning and analysis before major decisions are implemented. As a result the company suffers from a reactive personality rather than being proactive and innovative.

229 Other Employee Reviews for Medco Health (View Most Recent)

Good place to work

Former Employee - RTL in Dublin, OH
    Former Employee - RTL in Dublin, OH

I worked at Medco Health

Pros

Medco was a wonderful place to work. Great salary! My personal supervisor was wonderful. She went above and beyond to help her team.

Cons

Lack of communication, discipline was non-existant until it was too late. Advancement was difficult due to 6 month requirements in your position.

COMMUNICATE

A Good Company To Work For

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Dublin, OH
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Dublin, OH

I have been working at Medco Health

Pros

Flexibility. They offered to let me go part time just so I could go to school at the same time while I was working there. Felt that there was always someone available for help when help was needed. Great benefits.

Cons

The hours for new employees and choice of days off are not good for new employees. Everyone had a set day off of Sunday...so you did not have an option to have two days off together which made it difficult to balance life and work sometimes.

I feel that there are better coaching opportunities for the leadership at Medco Health. I feel like sometimes that when you ask they question they don't know they answers to the questions that they should know how to answer as leaders.

There are newer employer reviews for Medco Health