Medco Health
www.express-scripts.com Saint Louis, MO 5000+ Employees

Industry leading healthcare company that values consistency and compliance

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Port Saint Lucie, FL

I worked at Medco Health

ProsAs the major employer in an otherwise depressed economy, Liberty Medical offers professional opportunities that are hard to find on the Treasure Coast. With its parent company, Medco Health Solutions, Liberty offers a comprehensive benefits package including an onsite free medical clinic for all employees.

ConsAs with any call center environment, professionals are forced to work amongst some very unprofessional workers who do not value appropriate attire for work and have a generally negative disposition. There is a lot of change, which is good, but it is not always communicated well which prevents the company from seeing real buy-in from its staff.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe company overall needs to "grow up". After 20 years in business, you would expect more planning and analysis before major decisions are implemented. As a result the company suffers from a reactive personality rather than being proactive and innovative.

N/A

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee)
Dublin, OH

I have been working at Medco Health

Pros: great benefits and they invest in you 100% after 1year Cons: hard to get days approved off. The hours are not… Advice to Senior Management: n/a Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good place to work

RTL (Former Employee)
Dublin, OH

I worked at Medco Health

Pros: Medco was a wonderful place to work. Great salary! My personal… Cons: Lack of communication, discipline was non-existant until it was too late.… Advice to Senior Management: COMMUNICATE Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Medco Health.

Worked for Medco Health? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Medco Health reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Medco Health CEO George Paz. All reviews posted anonymously by Medco Health employees.