Media Riders

www.mediariders.com
There are newer employer reviews for Media Riders

They chew you up and spit you out; Sell your soul to something more worthwhile not Medicare Adjudication

Current Employee - Pharmacist Medicare Adjudicator in Houston, TX
Current Employee - Pharmacist Medicare Adjudicator in Houston, TX

I have been working at Media Riders full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Lot's of promises of good things to come
99% guaranteed temp to perm
We are here to support you in your success
Your efforts will be appreciated here and you will make an impact on people's lives

Cons

Unfortunately none of the above statements are true.
Adaptability means rules and job conditions change every day
Expectations increase to unattainable levels
Employees are pitted against one another in quota game from the inception resulting in cutthroat workplace environment consisting of minimal worker bees stabbing each other in the back and a plethora of widget counters conducting the dysfunctional symphony

Try to treat professional medical people as such instead of berating them that they are not working as quickly as possible. When you treat them as such do not expect glorious results as far as quality work produced by insightful judgement and inference.

5 Other Employee Reviews for Media Riders (View Most Recent)

They found me what they thought was a good job. Very disappointing, however.

Former Employee - Clerical Support (Work From Home) in Leander, TX
    Former Employee - Clerical Support (Work From Home) in Leander, TX

I worked at Media Riders part-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

For a staffing agency that I have never heard of before now, the compensation was very good and they paid on time. My co-workers were amazing people but I did not hit it off with the supervisor. I also did not enjoy the morning commute which ultimately led to me leaving this job. I am now searching for work that I can do from my home office.

Cons

The only thing I didn't like was that the pay was by-weekly pay.

You may consider paying your employees weekly. Most people need a weekly paycheck for their families.

Recruiter

I have been working at Media Riders

Pros

Love the company!!! Since day one they extended their arms to me and made sure that I truly felt as if I was part of their family. From the interview process to the training, I really felt welcomed from my co workers to upper management. I honestly can't find one negative thing to say about this company!! I plan on working here for a very, very long time! I am grateful for the opportunity I was giving to be a part of this wonderful team. I would recommend this company to ANYBODY!!!!!

Cons

I wished I could have started working for this company years ago!!! Besides that I can't honestly think of any cons regarding this company.

Keep doing what you guys do because you guys are awesome!!

There are newer employer reviews for Media Riders