There are newer employer reviews for Media Riders

The worst company I ever worked for

Former Employee - Clinical Pharmacist in Houston, TX
Former Employee - Clinical Pharmacist in Houston, TX

I worked at Media Riders full-time (less than a year)

Pros

promise of long term employment, low stress job

Cons

no long term commitment, no real training, poor management, very stressful environment, discriminations, harassments, derogatory attitudes from the management, no evaluations of your work performance. They supposedly provide Medicare services for customers, so in some way they are committing medicare fraud because all they care about is quantity not quality. Quality is the last thing on their mind unless something goes wrong. No benefits whatsoever as you will have to pay your own taxes. They even charge you for the coffee!

Advice to Management

Treat your employees humanely as we all know how CVS Caremark(parent company) can cut your job as they feel it pleases their goals

reviews filtered by

They chew you up and spit you out; Sell your soul to something more worthwhile not Medicare Adjudication

Current Employee - Pharmacist Medicare Adjudicator in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Pharmacist Medicare Adjudicator in Houston, TX

I have been working at Media Riders full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Lot's of promises of good things to come
    99% guaranteed temp to perm
    We are here to support you in your success
    Your efforts will be appreciated here and you will make an impact on people's lives

Cons

Unfortunately none of the above statements are true.
    Adaptability means rules and job conditions change every day
    Expectations increase to unattainable levels
    Employees are pitted against one another in quota game from the inception resulting in cutthroat workplace environment consisting of minimal worker bees stabbing each other in the back and a plethora of widget counters conducting the dysfunctional symphony

Advice to Management

Try to treat professional medical people as such instead of berating them that they are not working as quickly as possible. When you treat them as such do not expect glorious results as far as quality work produced by insightful judgement and inference.

2. They found me what they thought was a good job. Very disappointing, however.

Former Employee - Clerical Support (Work From Home) in Leander, TX
    Former Employee - Clerical Support (Work From Home) in Leander, TX

I worked at Media Riders part-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

For a staffing agency that I have never heard of before now, the compensation was very good and they paid on time. My co-workers were amazing people but I did not hit it off with the supervisor. I also did not enjoy the morning commute which ultimately led to me leaving this job. I am now searching for work that I can do from my home office.

Cons

The only thing I didn't like was that the pay was by-weekly pay.

Advice to Management

You may consider paying your employees weekly. Most people need a weekly paycheck for their families.

There are newer employer reviews for Media Riders