Media Riders

www.mediariders.com
There are newer employer reviews for Media Riders

Recruiter

I have been working at Media Riders

Pros

Love the company!!! Since day one they extended their arms to me and made sure that I truly felt as if I was part of their family. From the interview process to the training, I really felt welcomed from my co workers to upper management. I honestly can't find one negative thing to say about this company!! I plan on working here for a very, very long time! I am grateful for the opportunity I was giving to be a part of this wonderful team. I would recommend this company to ANYBODY!!!!!

Cons

I wished I could have started working for this company years ago!!! Besides that I can't honestly think of any cons regarding this company.

Keep doing what you guys do because you guys are awesome!!

5 Other Employee Reviews for Media Riders (View Most Recent)

Still feel "Dirty" b/c I worked for them

Current Employee - Clinical Pharmacist in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Clinical Pharmacist in Houston, TX

I have been working at Media Riders as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

Low stress, extensive training, friendly management, good pay

Cons

Apparently either their initial promises are meant to be a joke or they are lying thru their teeth. Very poor training, no one knows what is going on. If you DO learn something, it will be b/c a fellow worker had pity on you and showed you. Management has absolutely NO loyalty to it's workers. Seem to think the best way to run a company is to lie to the employees. Run help wanted ads that are complete lies. No feedback at all about how you are doing. Expect you to magically know important aspects about the job. Only time you will hear from management is when they are mad about something you didn't do (which they never told you to do) Please do yourself a favor and take anything else as your job. Will walk to the door of an auditorium size room, mumble something and walk back out. Then feel every employee is responsible for 100% follow through, even tho 80% of the employees never even saw them mumbling in the doorway. New low point for me as far as a job. Makes everyone clean out their desks every Friday!!!! (So a secretary can call you over the weekend and tell you that you've been fired!)

Put on your "big boy pants" and talk to your employees. It's not going to kill you to interact with the vermin you hired! I know this is hard for you to believe but pharmacists are not uneducated trash, Your attitude speaks volumes about you.

The worst company I ever worked for

Former Employee - Clinical Pharmacist in Houston, TX
    Former Employee - Clinical Pharmacist in Houston, TX

I worked at Media Riders full-time (less than an year)

Pros

promise of long term employment, low stress job

Cons

no long term commitment, no real training, poor management, very stressful environment, discriminations, harassments, derogatory attitudes from the management, no evaluations of your work performance. They supposedly provide Medicare services for customers, so in some way they are committing medicare fraud because all they care about is quantity not quality. Quality is the last thing on their mind unless something goes wrong. No benefits whatsoever as you will have to pay your own taxes. They even charge you for the coffee!

Treat your employees humanely as we all know how CVS Caremark(parent company) can cut your job as they feel it pleases their goals

There are newer employer reviews for Media Riders