MediaMath

www.mediamath.com
There are newer employer reviews for MediaMath

There a much better places to work in the industry than MediaMath

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I worked at MediaMath full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Lots of vacation time
Smart people
Good benefits and perks

Cons

Low compensation compared to other companies in the industry
make employees fearful of leaving (i.e. Non-compete agreement, which is very broad in terms of language). Could hinder future opportunities to better yourselves.
Company is heavily divided internally.
Not a sales focused organization
HR department is terrible

Keep with your competition in terms of compensation.
Design a better on-boarding process for new employees
Become a more sales focused organization

81 Other Employee Reviews for MediaMath (View Most Recent)

Fantastic environment and perfect place to develop

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

I have been working at MediaMath full-time (more than a year)

Pros

From the first interview I had with MediaMath, I instantly felt a warmth and passion from the people who I spoke with and all of them offered me a different insight into the company but all offering the same passion and enthusiasm for the brand and culture and values of MediaMath. The HR team were very warm and made sure I was completely comfortable with my set up and would go out of their way for any requirements I had, which is very rare.

MediaMath understands what is important for the company and also understand what is important for their staff. From the cool quirky offices, to non stop offering of soft drinks, sweets, alcohol (when we are good), takeaways every Friday, arcade machine, massages every other week and various company social events, MediaMath give you the working environment which makes work seem that little less stressful and also more fun. With this said, MediaMath understand the important of culture and if they don't think you will fit into the team or culture, no matter how good you are - they will not risk upsetting this perfect culture and will not bring you in!

In regards to your career, MediaMath instantly talk to you about the importance of your career progression and getting you to the next level. They offer a genuine sense of wanting to develop their staff and have everyone get to the next level. Goals will be set for you to meet and you will not be left to meet them alone but instead guided by your team and also others around you, again emphasising the qualities of the culture within MediaMath.

Cons

None I can think of!

Keep up the good work!

Excellent place to work

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

I have been working at MediaMath full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Great work life balance, friendly team, innovative training program in development, company growth, values, caring employers - and fantastic perks!

Cons

Office space is becoming limited but not a major issue. A clear policy for time off for medical reasons would be beneficial as I have had issues here.

There are newer employer reviews for MediaMath