MediaMath

www.mediamath.com
There are newer employer reviews for MediaMath

The role and company are a great fit for me

Current Employee - Operations Related in New York, NY
Current Employee - Operations Related in New York, NY

I have been working at MediaMath full-time (less than an year)

Pros

For my position, pay and benefits are excellent.
Lots of smart, analytical, fun people with many social opportunities.
Daily work offers a mix of analytics, regular application of math and logic, and working with good people.
HR has good plans for comprehensive benefits and management policies.
Tries to listen to employees and improve constantly.

Cons

Frequent restructuring makes it more difficult to trust in the leadership and seems to have an effect on morale.
I've heard from others that HR isn't helpful for complaints for the unusually inappropriately behaved coworker.

Never forget the human factor - even if in theory a new process or structure will create efficiency, people need time to adjust to change.

81 Other Employee Reviews for MediaMath (View Most Recent)

There a much better places to work in the industry than MediaMath

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I worked at MediaMath full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Lots of vacation time
    Smart people
    Good benefits and perks

Cons

Low compensation compared to other companies in the industry
    make employees fearful of leaving (i.e. Non-compete agreement, which is very broad in terms of language). Could hinder future opportunities to better yourselves.
    Company is heavily divided internally.
    Not a sales focused organization
    HR department is terrible

Keep with your competition in terms of compensation.
    Design a better on-boarding process for new employees
    Become a more sales focused organization

Fantastic environment and place to develop!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

I have been working at MediaMath full-time (less than an year)

Pros

From the first interview I had with MediaMath, I instantly felt a warmth and passion from the people who I spoke with and all of them offered me a different insight into the company but all offering the same passion and enthusiasm for the brand and culture and values of MediaMath.

MediaMath understands what is important for the company and also understand what is important for their staff. From the cool quirky offices, to non stop offering of soft drinks, sweets, alcohol (when we are good), takeaways every Friday, arcade machine, massages every other week and various company social events, MediaMath give you the working environment which makes work seem that little less stressful and also more fun. With this said, MediaMath understand the important of culture and if they don't think you will fit into the team or culture, no matter how good you are - they will not risk upsetting this perfect culture and will not bring you in!

In regards to your career, MediaMath instantly talk to you about the importance of your career progression and getting you to the next level. They offer a genuine sense of wanting to develop their staff and have everyone get to the next level. Goals will be set for you to meet and you will not be left to meet them alone but instead guided by your team and also others around you, again emphasising the qualities of the culture within MediaMath.

The perfect company.

Cons

None I can think of

Keep it up, as MediaMath grow further it is important to make sure our culture and values stay the same and you show the same passion and care towards the staff who got you to this level.

There are newer employer reviews for MediaMath