MediaMath
www.mediamath.com New York, NY 150 to 499 Employees

Creative Culture

Director, Marketing (Current Employee)
New York, NY

I have been working at MediaMath full-time for less than a year

Pros1. Having worked at both large sized corporations (agency and publisher sides) and small sized start-ups, MediaMath was that in-between sized company I was looking for. While we are growing at a fast pace, the company still fosters a "start-up" feel. My experience working on larger companies, you have to deal with red tape at times and can get lost in the shuffle. MediaMath, on the other hand, fosters open door cross communication.

2. The people are smart! Being that the ad tech industry is relatively young, a lot of employees have worked at previous companies/industries that are quite different. This is a testament to the fact that MediaMath hires more based on skill-set, and for that reason, employees here offer a diverse range of thinking and problem solving.

3. Majority of the people I am surrounded by are hard-working, creative people who take pride in what they do. This is important when working together as a team.

Cons1. As the company grows, more processes need to be put in place.

2. While we have been hiring more and more people, some groups still feel short staffed.

3. I'm not a fan of midtown.

Advice to Senior ManagementAs a company, we preach transparency to our clients. We need to continue this internally -- informing employees of larger company initiatives, future plans, etc. Our current weekly War Room does this to an extent...

Smart/fun people, great tech & product

Product (Current Employee)
New York, NY

I have been working at MediaMath full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Exciting work on bleeding edge technology and best-in-class software. Product team is exceptional. Have made… Cons: Benefits (health, 401k matching) could be better. Rapid growth, dynamic nature of industry and… Advice to Senior Management: Reduce size of the executive team. Better nurturing of in-house… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great Experience & Great Company

I have been working at MediaMath full-time

Pros: - Work with extremely smart, motivated people - Company is growing very fast and there's always new opportunities -… Cons: - Such fast growth without some proper processes in place - Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on MediaMath.

Worked for MediaMath? Contribute to the Community!

MediaMath – Why Work for Us?

MediaMath: Empowering the new breed of marketing professionals The Mad Men of the 1960s helped define the way business has been done in our industry for the last 50 years. With the advent of digital technology… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at MediaMath reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for MediaMath CEO Joe Zawadzki. All reviews posted anonymously by MediaMath employees.