MediaMath

www.mediamath.com

Creative Culture

Current Employee - Director, Marketing  in  New York, NY
Current Employee - Director, Marketing in New York, NY

Pros

1. Having worked at both large sized corporations (agency and publisher sides) and small sized start-ups, MediaMath was that in-between sized company I was looking for. While we are growing at a fast pace, the company still fosters a "start-up" feel. My experience working on larger companies, you have to deal with red tape at times and can get lost in the shuffle. MediaMath, on the other hand, fosters open door cross communication.

2. The people are smart! Being that the ad tech industry is relatively young, a lot of employees have worked at previous companies/industries that are quite different. This is a testament to the fact that MediaMath hires more based on skill-set, and for that reason, employees here offer a diverse range of thinking and problem solving.

3. Majority of the people I am surrounded by are hard-working, creative people who take pride in what they do. This is important when working together as a team.

Cons

1. As the company grows, more processes need to be put in place.

2. While we have been hiring more and more people, some groups still feel short staffed.

3. I'm not a fan of midtown.

As a company, we preach transparency to our clients. We need to continue this internally -- informing employees of larger company initiatives, future plans, etc. Our current weekly War Room does this to an extent...

Other reviews for MediaMath

Smart/fun people, great tech & product

Current Employee - Product  in  New York, NY
    Current Employee - Product in New York, NY

Pros

Exciting work on bleeding edge technology and best-in-class software. Product team is exceptional. Have made lifelong friends and contacts here ... the intelligence and sense of humor bar is set high.

Cons

Benefits (health, 401k matching) could be better. Rapid growth, dynamic nature of industry and global presence can make focus challenging at times. Compensation on some teams is below average.

Reduce size of the executive team. Better nurturing of in-house talent.

Great Experience & Great Company

Pros

- Work with extremely smart, motivated people
    - Company is growing very fast and there's always new opportunities
    - Creative thinking & problem solving are always encouraged
    - Really great benefits, fun activities
    - Management really cares about its employees

Cons

- Such fast growth without some proper processes in place

There are newer employer reviews for MediaMath.

Worked for MediaMath? Contribute to the Community!