High Energy, Fast Paced, High Growth, Pioneering and Fun

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at MediaMath full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great to work with such a smart/fun team with great expertise in marketing, technology, quant and finance. Everyone believes in the vision of transforming the digital marketing landscape. It's inspiring, challenging and rewarding.

Cons

Fast pace and intensity can be too challenging for some. That said, the frequent pace of wins provide ample opportunity to celebrate great work and keep everyone energized.

More T-Shirts!

Other Reviews for MediaMath

Great Management Team and Vision

I have been working at MediaMath full-time

Pros

Great people to work with and a friendly and fun culture. People are generally very open and approachable. Despite growing into a more medium size company, MediaMath still operates at a very quick start-up pace.

The company still does key things for everyone like fairly regular social events, companywide meetings to recognize selected employees and bagel fridays etc.

Cons

The company has grown very rapidly and real estate (e.g. booking conference rooms) can sometimes be a challenge

Focus on retaining the culture and feel of the work environment as the company grows.

Creative Culture

Current Employee - Director, Marketing  in  New York, NY
    Current Employee - Director, Marketing in New York, NY

I have been working at MediaMath full-time for less than a year

Pros

1. Having worked at both large sized corporations (agency and publisher sides) and small sized start-ups, MediaMath was that in-between sized company I was looking for. While we are growing at a fast pace, the company still fosters a "start-up" feel. My experience working on larger companies, you have to deal with red tape at times and can get lost in the shuffle. MediaMath, on the other hand, fosters open door cross communication.

2. The people are smart! Being that the ad tech industry is relatively young, a lot of employees have worked at previous companies/industries that are quite different. This is a testament to the fact that MediaMath hires more based on skill-set, and for that reason, employees here offer a diverse range of thinking and problem solving.

3. Majority of the people I am surrounded by are hard-working, creative people who take pride in what they do. This is important when working together as a team.

Cons

1. As the company grows, more processes need to be put in place.

2. While we have been hiring more and more people, some groups still feel short staffed.

3. I'm not a fan of midtown.

As a company, we preach transparency to our clients. We need to continue this internally -- informing employees of larger company initiatives, future plans, etc. Our current weekly War Room does this to an extent...

There are newer employer reviews for MediaMath.

Worked for MediaMath? Contribute to the Community!