Great Company

Current Employee - Director in New York, NY
Current Employee - Director in New York, NY

I have been working at MediaMath full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

High energy, innovative, growing quickly, collaborate environment, focused on continuous improvement, great teams of people, fun environment and very smart employees.

People love working here. I've never been in an environment before where so many people love what they do.

Cons

Running out of space due to growth.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

The Truth

Current Employee - Account Director in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Account Director in New York, NY

I have been working at MediaMath full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

This is a great company to work for. They are innovative, smart and quickly growing. They really seem to care about their employees and additional perks are nice. Upper management are very approachable and are very much involved.

Cons

They need to improve their pay scale

A fantastic experience so far

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at MediaMath full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

1. Excellent company culture. With free bagels on Fridays, free chair massages once a month, free snacks, and flexibility with hours spent in the office, it doesn't get much better than this.
    2. Generous compensation and benefits. You might be able to get a few more bucks if you go elsewhere, but I'm convinced that this is one of the best deals out there considering the generous compensation and benefits balanced with a good working experience.
    3. Lots of personal freedom to make decisions. This is the first job I've ever had where I feel like I have the trust of management, and I don't feel like someone is constantly breathing down my neck or micromanaging me.

Cons

Unfortunately, I have noticed that there are slightly more jerks here than at other companies I've worked at. That said, this is my first job in the tech industry, so I'm not sure of the quantity of jerks it typical of tech jobs. Fortunately, from what I can tell, the company overall doesn't support jerks, and people who exhibit such behavior are put in their place.